Jumat, 22 April 2011

i'm a daddy's girl :)


21st April 2004


it was the darkest nite ive had.
it felt like.... you know sky fell down.
i cudnt see anything. everthing turned into black
heart's attacked took him











he went work at the morning
he was a hard worker
he didnt work at the office
he worked at the field as a contractor
so, it was usual to knew him at the evening or another day

but that day
it was terribly different
mom got a call from pap's driver
he told me that pap was in the hospital
he got heart attacked
it was the first pap went to hospital

couple days before...
mam and dads went to hospital to checked pap's health
the doctor said that pap's health got better
so, it didnt need to take operation to his hearth

well. BULLSHIT
hah!!

dad left me w/ supermom, my sisters, and brother
its been 7 years. seeing mom as a superwoman
its been 7 years. knowing that my fam is the survival fam






i may love a lot man
and someday ill get married w/ man someone out there
but in the end. lemme remind you
that no matter happens
you'll always be the best MAN for me
I LOVE YOU TILL FOREVER END :")








np# saosin - 7 years

1 komentar: